- System:- Contains categories and base categories that outline unremarkably used worth and reference information sorts, events and event handlers, interfaces, attributes, and process exceptions. Other classes supply services supporting data kind conversion, methodology parameter manipulation, arithmetic, remote and native program invocation, application environment management, and supervision of managed and unmanaged applications.
- System. Collections:- contains categories that outline numerous collections of objects, such as lists, queues, arrays, hash tables, and dictionaries
- System.IO:– contains types that allow reading and writing on data streams and files.
- System. Text:- contains classes representing code, Unicode, character encodings and abstract base classes for converting blocks of characters to and from blocks of bytes.
- System.Text:- contains classes representing code, Unicode, character encodings and abstract base classes for converting blocks of characters to and from blocks of bytes.
- System. Configuration:- contains categories that square measure wont to programmatically access .NET Framework configuration settings and handle errors in configuration files.
- System.Configuration.Assemblies:- contains classes that are used to configure an assembly.
- System.Configuration.Install:- provides classes that allow you to write custom installers for your own components.
Data and XML Namespaces
- System. Data:- consists of the classes that contain the ADO.NET architecture, which is the primary data access method for applications.
- System.Data.Common:- contains classes shared by the .NET Framework data providers.It contains classes like, DbConnection, DataAdapter,DbColumn, DbCommand etc.
- System.Xml:- contains categories that offer standards-based support for process XML.
Globalization and Localization Namespaces
- System. Globalization:- contains classes that include language, calendars, format patterns of dates, currency and numbers.
- System. Resources:- provides classes and interfaces that allow developers to create, store, and manage various resources used in an application.
- System.Net:- contains classes that provide a simple interface to many network protocols.
- System.Net.Mail:- contains classes used to send e-mail to a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) server for delivery.
- System.Net.NetworkInformation:- provides access to network traffic data, network address information, and notification of address changes for the local computer.
- System. Security:- provides the underlying structure of the common language runtime security system, as well as base categories for permissions.
For Example:- System.Security.AccessControl,System.Security.Authentication etc.
- System.Web.Security:- contains classes that are used to implement ASP.NET security in Web applications.
- System.Runtime.Serialization:- contains classes that can be used for serializing and deserializing objects.
- Serialization:- is that the method of changing Associate in the Nursing object or a graph of objects into a linear sequence of bytes for either storage or transmission to a different location.
- Deserialization:- is that the method of taking in keep info and recreating objects from it.
The namespaces in the .NET Framework, for interacting with a variety of back-end server resources, include the following:
- System. Diagnostics:- consists of classes that allow you to debug your application and trace the execution of your code.
- System.DirectoryServices:- consists of classes that provide easy access to the Active Directory from managed code.
- System.IO:- contains varieties that enable (synchronous and asynchronous) reading and writing on information streams and files.
- System. Management:- provides classes for managing information and events about the system, devices, and applications instrumented to the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) infrastructure.
- System. Messaging:- provides classes that allow you to connect to message queues on the network, send and receive (read without removing) messages from queues.
- System.ServiceProcess:- provides classes that allow you to install and run services, long-running executables that run without a user interface.